Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nirvana
Grade: 1th A.
Teacher: Miss Vanessa Lorca. Smells Like Teen Spirit Nirvana was a popular rock band founded in 1987 in Aberdeen, Washington was formed by Kurt Cobain and Krist Novoselic in 1987. Nirvana went through a succession of drummers, the longest-lasting being Dave Grohl, who joined the band in 1990. Their music was an offshoot of punk and alternative rock and was labeled grunge rock by the mainstream press and media of the time. The group disbanded in 1994 upon the death of its leader, Kurt Cobain. Many critics and historians hail Nirvana as the 'flagship band' of 'Generation X'. Biography Bleach... Discography Never mind... In Utero... A picture of the band: Other picture
of the band: Thanks for
listening In June of 1989 Nirvana releasing its first album Bleach for the independent record label Sub Pop. Some songs are: -"Blew"
-"About a Girl"
-"Negative Creep" Nirvana found unexpected success with "Smells Like Teen Spirit", the first single from the band's second album Nevermind hurled on September 24, 1991.
Some songs are: - "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
- "In Bloom"
- "Come as You Are"
- "Lithium" In Utero is the third and final studio album by American grunge band Nirvana, released on September 13, 1993, on DGC Records. Some songs are: - "Heart-Shaped Box"
- "Pennyroyal Tea"
-"All Apologies" Smells Like Teen Spirit Cobain came up with the song's title when his friend Kathleen Hanna, spray painted "Kurt Smells Like Teen Spirit" on his wall. Cobain interpreted the slogan as having a revolutionary meaning. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was Nirvana is biggest hit. The song was dubbed an "anthem for apathetic kids" of Generation X.