Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
science- inherited diseases
Transcript of science- inherited diseases
Nowadays, all babies are checked for PKU when they're born Is there a treatment? The main treatment is a strict diet with almost no PHE found in foods with protein. Also, some people may take amino acid tablets or powder to help break down the PHE. What is being done for research? Researchers have found that anyone with the disorder can eat virtually no protein. Have recently been looking at glycomacropetide (GMP), the only protein that they may be able to eat. Also, there is no real cure.