Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Copy of SPARK PE Curriculum
Transcript of Copy of Copy of SPARK PE Curriculum
Different Ways Teachers Schedule PE Time
PE Enrichment - 3rd - 55 minutes & 4th/5th - 75 minutes per week
SPARK/Nutrition Enrichment - 25-45 minutes per week
Yoga Enrichment - 75 minutes
Zumba with Ms. Shamim's class - 60 minutes
Teachers take their classes out for PE during various times of the day for 20-35 minutes at a time.
Types of PE Activities
In a binder and simply pull out a lesson, copy it, place it on a clipboard, and take it to class.
Tetherball & Handball
Walking laps around the school
Various games - Red Light Green Light, Steal the Bacon,
Mr. Huffman's PE Enrichment
We love PE!
K-5 teachers teach 200 P.E. minutes every 10 days.
Teachers are not only teaching physical education activities, but we are leading discussions about fitness, sportsmanship, cooperation, and teamwork.
I'm going to highlight what we do at Fitch Mountain.