Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
public speaking and stage fright
Transcript of public speaking and stage fright
the fear of public speaking
synonyms - speech anxiety, stage fright
1. Fear of public speaking (Glossophobia)
2. Fear of death (Necrophobia)
3. Fear of spiders (Arachnophobia)
4. Fear of darkness (Achluophobia)
5. Fear of heights (Acrophobia)
6. Fear of people or social situations (Sociophobia)
7. Fear of flying (Aerophobia)
8. Fear of open spaces (Agoraphobia)
9. Fear of thunder and lightning (Brontophobia)
10. Fear of confined spaces (Claustrophobia)
Top Ten Global Fears:
List of jobs that require public speaking:
- prosecutor/ lawyer
- sales representative
- reporter (tv/radio)
- news anchor
- sports announcer
- motivational speaker
- and many more... (most jobs require public speaking at some point)
share new/important information
change the way people think or act
provide amusement or enjoyment.
Understand your topic well
Choose a good topic
In front of a mirror
Record yourself practicing
Friends and family
Public Speaking and Stage Fright
know your topic well
practice, practice, and practice!
try breathing techniques
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
―Morpheus (The Matrix)