Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PDS - Team C
Transcript of PDS - Team C
Kevin Mulligan, Neil Wong Agenda Initial Idea Design Testing Future Tests Database Management Putting the G in "GUI" Design
From UI to GUI
Log in, create order, etc
GUI Main runnable class: UI
Initialization of program
Threading specifics Why XML?
Ease of use
Current State of Implementation
Output Unit testing
JUnit test cases were created for all classes
Focus on user interaction
A combination of black box and white box testing Additional and more thorough integration testing
Automate test scripts
Stress and performance testing UI ==> GUI
Numbered list ==> Buttons
Pop-ups = NO!
Menu access ==> List access Agenda Pause for awkward silence... Questions?