Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Heineken Case
Marketing & Sales
Administration Difficult to Imitate? Difficult to Substitute? Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats One of the world’s largest global beer brewer (3rd)
Large distribution network
Brand recognition Not capturing the younger demographic (currently successful with 30-40s)
Higher beer prices Potential for additional acquisition and partnerships
Expansion to other categories (cider) to appeal to health conscious or non-alcoholic beverage consumers Large acquisition of competitors
Economic recession in many parts of the world
Increasing preference of wine and liquor to beer
Increased restriction on beer drinking, and increasing taxes Thank you!