Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What If...? A Brief Introduction to Dystopian Literature and Brave New World
Transcript of What If...? A Brief Introduction to Dystopian Literature and Brave New World
What if no one ever got divorced?
What if no one ever argued about religion?
What if everyone had equal access to all technology?
What if all babies were born healthy and
free of diseases or disorders?
What if there was no more hunger in the world?
What if there was no overpopulation or shortage of resources?
April 15, 2013 - BELL RINGER
BRAVE NEW WORLD
by Aldous Huxley
Written in 1931, published in 1932.
novels and Huxley's visit to the United States.
Brave New World
" was a negative look at the future.
Set in the year
), or 2540 A.D.
Focused on "detrimental" aspects of American culture like
Also based on the fear of
Features a number of historical figures, including
Currently #52 on the
American Library Association
Most Challenged Books