Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Curiculum vitae
Mgr. art. Filip Jerguš
+421 903 013 183
1998 - 2002
Secondary school of Stage Arts, Bratislava
Stage and reproduction painting
2004 - 2009
Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava
Puppetry and stage design
2009 - april 2014
Creative manager - Account manager
• Preparing and organizing events , conferences and team building
• finding new business partners and clients
• complete care for assigned or acquired clients
• Taking part in formulating the strategy for key customers
• conducting trade negotiations and negotiating commercial and technical
• creation of the budgets and projects
• negotiating terms , complete communication and training with hotels and
catering companies in the preparation of events ,
• conferences and team building
• coordinating a team of people in implementing projects (contractors,
hotels, hostess, temporary workers)
• preparation of logistic plans for the distribution of POS
• communication with foreign suppliers
• ordering goods and coordination of delivery to the end client
• Preparation of tenders for various creative projects
• creative, decorations and coordination in realizing
• Preparation and control of graphic and printing materials to various projects
• production coordination of projects
• animation training programs for various children's events
P&G, PPA Energo, Tempest, Tatra Banka, mBank, freeSAT, Honeywell, Iveco SLOVAKIA, Medirex, Softec and other
First work experiences
• State Puppet Theatre, Bratislava
• YMCA Bratislava
• MIRIUS Bratislava s.r.o.
• GfK Slovakia
• VEBA-Ing Beňovová
• Puppet designer and stage decorator
• administrative officer YMCA Bratislava
• coordination of children's summer camps
• management information center services YMCA Bratislava
• Preparatory work for the advertising campaign
• associated with the premiere of the film
• market research beverage brand Coca – Cola
CREATIVE PRO s.r.o.
• administrative work
• Design and realization of decorations
for various events
• Entertainment activities
• Cooperating with the teambuilding
Microsoft Power Point
• willingness and ability to take responsibility
• pleasant demeanor and representative
• ability of business communication
• willingness to learn
• ability to lead and motivate a team entrusted
may 2014 - june 2014
ReachLocal Slovakia Franchise
Internet Marketing Consultant
Active identification and acquisition of new clients
Building and maintaining good relationships with clients, providing professional consultation
Presentation of the company, its products and services to potential clients
Preparation of quotations and contracts
Lead business meetings
august 2014 - august 2015
• Acquisition and searching for new business partners.
• Building customer relationships, presentation of products and activities of the company.
• Conduct negotiations with clients, closing orders and supervise the implementation.
• Billing completed business transactions in accordance with accounting and tax regulations.
• Communication and ordering goods from foreign and domestic suppliers.
• Arguing and negotiating purchase prices and terms of trade.
FEDEX, Zenith Optimedia, G4 Investments, E&S Investments, Hilti, AGS, ATB Bratislava and others