Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HorseBack Riding
What kind of equipment do you need?
Who rides horses?
When did it start?
What do people say when they do this sport?
People say whoa,trot, canter, jump, gallop, left leg, and right leg.
Where do you play this sport ?
Horseback riding started in Egypt 4500 B.C.
The goal of horseback riding is to get the best time or to get the highest score.
What is the Goal of horseback riding?
You need a saddle, bit, bridle, saddle pad,
jell pad, stirrups, grooming tools and a girth.
You ride in an outdoor ring or an indoor ring.Sometimes you can go on a trail ride!
Name: Alycia Burton
Horse: Gold Rush (Ten year old , 15.2 hands palamino pinto gelding.)
Alycia Burton is a free rider, that means she ride and jumps without a saddle or bridle. Alycia owns 9 horses and 20 acres of land.
This is Goldrush and Alycia!
Thanks For Watching!!!