Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Dell Inc. in 2008: Can It Overtake Hewlett-Packard as the Worldwide Leader in Personal Computers?
Transcript of Copy of Dell Inc. in 2008: Can It Overtake Hewlett-Packard as the Worldwide Leader in Personal Computers?
Currency Fluctuation Socio-cultural Today, children already get familiar with the use of computers at a very young age, representing a generation that will hardly live and work without a computer in the future. Technological Increased Research & Development have caused permanent innovation processes which lead to short product life cycles resulting in a faster depreciation of the products. Analysis of Task Environmental Opportunities
• Internet Marketing
• Changing consumer behaviour
• Changing trends
• Price wars
• Strong competitors
• Rapid changes in technology Problem How could Dell company international operations restore share price appreciation for future growth with minimal strategies involved? Objectives Surpass its rival and gain higher market share Alternative Courses of Action Strategy A: Personal computers that are built should be sold directly to consumers Strategy B: Increase the company’s brand equity Strategy C: Remodel their computers with a better technology Recommendation Strategy A