Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of JOB INTERVIEW
2. Perform a good interview Tips for a good job interview dress formal
use a proper language
sit on a proper posture 1. Make a good impression Be concise
Ask Great Questions
keep calm 2. Perform a good interview
•Tell me about yourself.
•What are your strengths?
•What are your weaknesses?
•Why do you want this job?
•Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
•What's your ideal company?
•What attracted you to this company? Some questions to consider http://phpwebquest.org/newphp/webquest/soporte_mondrian_w.php?id_actividad=27636&id_pagina=1 ACTIVITY
Click the link ENGLISH
"Language of Globalization"