Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Princess Cruise Line
Transcript of Princess Cruise Line
By Emily Jones & Rebecca Humberger
Princess Cruise Lines
First ship sailed out in 1965
Today it is the 3rd largest cruise line in the world
"Pacific Princess" was on 'The Love Boat' in 1977
We respect our team.
We are consistent.
We are accountable.
We do it right.
Princess Cruise Lines
-1950 to 1970 passengers
Accommodates 680 passengers
30,277 gross tons
Inaugural cruise on 4/27/2003, refurbished on 1/27/2010
592 feet in length
135 ft. in height
Maximum speed is 18.5 knots
- Restricted living environment
∙ shared accommodations
∙ 7 days per week work schedule
- Comfortable accommodations
∙ Uniforms suited to your job, meals, and on-board training
- Employee of the Month
- Princess, the Consummate Host
Photography and Videographer
Spa, Fitness, Salon
"The ship has had many other problems in the past eight days, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, and last night we were delayed leaving Mykonos for over four hours because they couldn't get the anchor up."
Rescued Syrian Refugees
Collaborations and Offers
Public Relations: Customer Reviews
- Programming on longer ships
- Comparing to Royal Caribbean/Disney
- Tasteless Food
- Ship Setup
Land Based Opportunities
- A 9/80 alternative work schedule in most departments
- A full array of benefits including medical/dental insurance, vision coverage, 401(k)
- Cruise and travel discounts for you and your family
- In-house Princess University courses on professional development
- Employee recognition and reward programs
- Business-casual dress code
Sea Based Salaries
Front Desk Clerk - $9/hr.
Intern - $17-$19/hr.
Customer Service/Reservations - Avg. Salary $24, 116
HR, Analysts and Financial Officers - +$50k
-9 ships in this class
-2,500 to 3000 passengers
1 Athens (Piraeus), Greece
Saturday, November 23 10:00 PM
2 At Sea
Sunday, November 24
3 Kotor, Montenegro
Monday, November 25 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
4 At Sea
Tuesday, November 26
5 Venice, Italy
Wednesday, November 27 8:00 AM Overnight Stay
6 Venice, Italy
Thursday, November 28 1:00 PM
7 At Sea
Friday, November 29
8 Valletta, Malta
Saturday, November 30 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
9 Messina, Italy
Sunday, December 1 8:00 AM 6:00 PM
10 Sorrento, Italy (for Capri & Pompeii)
Monday, December 2 7:00 AM 5:00 PM
11 Corsica (Ajaccio), France
Tuesday, December 3 12:00 PM 7:00 PM
12 Portofino, Italy
Wednesday, December 4 7:00 AM 5:00 PM
13 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Thursday, December 5 5:00 AM
Lotus Spa & Fitness Center
4 specialty restaurants