Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
william elliotton 4 March 2013
Transcript of FSD.
Fullscreen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_drive http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Laithwaite DIY model that travels horizontally, you can try it on ball bearings, air hockey table,
dry ice pluck, boat on water. Any method you try will work. Note:
The next few slides present a DIY test bed and a series of trials that soport the method.
Here are links to three additional easy and inexpensive methods to test the idea;
1) Using balancing masses:
2) Floating on water:
3) Levitating on dry ice pucks:
Or continue viewing this presentation (click Next)