Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Ghost of Jacob Marley
Transcript of The Ghost of Jacob Marley
Scrooge's eyes and becomes frighted of what Marley is going to say next.
2. "Business! Mankind was my business! Their common welfare was my business!" This quote gives Scrooge an idea of what will happen if he follows in Marley's footsteps and continues to be a greedy man. 3. "I wear the chain I forged in life! I made it link by link and yard by yard! I gartered it on of my own free will and by my own free will, I wore it!" This shows how terrible the outcome of Scrooge staying a greedy man will be. Marley's Appearence 1. Chains- shows how Marley is chained down by his pass and how he is eternally punished for the coldness and greed that he had choose to pursue in life. 2. Jaw Bound by a Cloth- shows that Marley is not living but is a spirit 3. Cold Features (Crooked Nose, Tight Jaw, Mean Glare)- shows how bitter and mean of a man Marley is and shows Scrooge what will happen if he ends up like Marley.