Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How do people that are blind learn?
lexie hudginson 4 October 2013
Transcript of How do people that are blind learn?
Some children that are young learn by exploring different textures with their fingers
some blind-deaf children are learned to touch certain things to communicate in a certain way
"Therapy Dogs International Discriminates Against the Disabled." How Do Blind People Learn to Read Braille? Service Dog Central, 03 Feb. 2010. Web. 01 Oct. 2013
very young children (birth to age 3) are eligible for early intervention the service is designed to help the child's development and learning needs
"Deaf-Blindness." National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 Oct. 2013.