Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Miss Peregine Home for Peculiar Children
Transcript of Miss Peregine Home for Peculiar Children
Point of View
I did like this book because
Jacob gets a call from his grandfather which was very different from his other calls. Jacob decides to go see if his grandfather is okay and upon arrival he finds him dead. Jacob wanted a different life, but not like this. Jacob experiences more than a "little adventure" that he always used to hear in his grandfather’s story. He finds himself in a place unknown to the world he lives in. He finds a whole new world within his own world. It’s a little ‘peculiar’ but it’s home. However, there is an unknown terror out there, and will Jacob be able to save himself and his new world? Or will he be the reason for its destruction?
The book I will be talking about is
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ranson Riggs.
By: Ransom Riggs
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is Jacob
His Peculiar Friends,
because Jacob becomes friends with peculiar people.
Main Character 1#
1. Emma Bloom — One of the peculiar children
2. Abraham Portman — Jacob's grandfather.
3. Miss Peregrine — the headmistress of the school/ home.
Franklin Portman — Jacob's dad
Additional Major Characters
Man vs. self because Jacob has to push himself to figure out an answer that will impact his whole life
1. We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.
2. When someone won't let you in, eventually you stop knocking
People who like mystery would like book.
This book is worth 13.0 points.
You can find this book in Mrs. Horton's and Mrs. Cooks library.