Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water
Water is Finite that means someday it will end.There is 0.003% of fresh water on earth we need to learn how to take cate for it.Scientists say thet by
2025 the sellig water will reduce the 30%.
There are many problems in water.
Acid rain - Chemicals from factories go to clouds and then it rains acid.
oil spills-boats with oil sink and oil spreads all around on the ocean.
Human Waste - people poop an the poop goes into our pipes of clen water because they are broken.
This are some of the problems in water.
By: Ian Dominguez