Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Kinetic and Potential energy
Transcript of Kinetic and Potential energy
By: Anna Konold,
Potential & Kinetic Energy
Kinetic energy is the energy of things in motion.
Kinetic energy increases when mass increases and it is the energy of an object due to its motion.
Potential energy is stored energy and it results from the position or shape of an object.
What is the difference between Kinetic and Potential energy?
Energy-The ability to do work or cause change.
Kinetic energy-It is the energy that an object is due to its motion.
Potential energy-It's the energy that results fom the position or shape of an object.
Energy conversions-It's the process of changing one form of energy to another.
An example video!