Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rigor and Relevance
Transcript of Rigor and Relevance
Work-based Learning Planning for Instruction Objectives
1. Briefly explain Rigor and Relevance
2. List strategies and activities to bring students to Quadrant D.
3. Share examples of Rigor and Relevance from the My Math program. My Math by McGraw-Hill Problem-Based Learning
Data Driven Instruction
3D Interactive Notebooking Quadrant D lessons prepare students for life beyond school.
They prepare students for the work force and to be the leaders of tomorrow in the 21st Century. Quadrant A - Acquisition
Experiences focus on recall or discovery of basic knowledge.
Quadrant B - Application
Activities provide definite opportunities for students to apply knowledge, typically to a real-world problem.
Quadrant C - Assimilation
Activities are often complex and require students to often come up with solutions that lead to deeper understanding of concepts and knowledge.
Quadrant D - Adaptation
Learning experiences are high in rigor and relevance and require unique solutions to unpredictable problems.