Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Virtual Memory (VM)
Transcript of Virtual Memory (VM)
- swap files: the page files that constantly being moved around.
- thrashing: occurs when the O/S spends more time paging than executing the applications
- page fault: occurs when the data in the HDD is required by the RAM Abdullah Jamaldeen
Sattam Rahman HDD