Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Electronic User's Bill of Rights:
Transcript of Electronic User's Bill of Rights:
Ownership Rights are dedicated to protecting your certain rights as a citizen. With these rights you are able to purchase goods and resell online if you wish.
The Electronic User's Bill of Rights gives people the right to protect their information, and anything they don't want everyone to see.
When downloading files off the internet you have to be extremely careful to make sure you get the appropriate files, and not anything that doesn't pertain to you.
You should always have respect for other electronic users and make sure that you obey their rights like they should obey yours.
Safety and Security:
Electronic User's bill of rights:
The Electronic User's Bill of Rights gives electronic users the safety and security you need to use the Internet and other electronic devices.