Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 December 11, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 December 11, 2017
53 + 20
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Countdown to Common Core Testing
Welcome to Room 202
December 11, 2017
My country, 'tis of Thee,
Sweet Land of Liberty
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountain side
Let Freedom ring.
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
53 + 25
53 + 40
53 + 42
How much time passed between the first clock and the second?
Properties and Equations
the Distributive Property allows you to decompose one factor. Then you can use smaller known facts to find products.
Associative Property of Multiplication
the property that states that the grouping of the factors does not change the product.
mathematical processes such as multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction
a combination of numbers and operations
to find the value of an expression by replacing variables with numbers
a letter or symbol used to represent an unknown quantity
a number sentence that contains an equals sign, =, indicating that the left side of the equals sign has the same value as the right side.
Correct these sentences.
1. andrew forgot his lunch box at school every day
2. the crocodile has swam across the swamp it seen a fish to eat
Circle the word that is not spelled correctly.
3. prey explain doller duty
Past, present, or future?
4. The Smithsons will pay their babysitter $3 an hour.
5. Mrs. McFadden brought cookies for her class.