Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Battle of Eutaw Springs
Transcript of Battle of Eutaw Springs
Greene was caring for his wounded soldiers and left the battle field.
British retreated when Greene came back to continue the battle.
Greene took back all the territory.
Without this, there would have only been 10 original colonies instead of 13. American's early morning attack surprised Britain.
Center of Green's line fell apart and was later restored.
Stewart's whole line was giving in but then forced Greene to retreat.
Britain ran in every direction and the American's took over the camp.
American soldiers ignored their leaders warnings thinking they had won.
Britain came back and surrounded them.
After 4 hours of fighting, Greene went to care for his wounded soldiers.
Stewart stayed at the camp overnight and retreated the next day. Most soldiers used their
own guns in the war. 867 total 579 total