Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of presentation 1
sometimes with my family and another times with my friends I love to travel I move to El Paso to finish my high school.
I started on my junior year at Coronado High School. After I finished my high school, I started getting my basics at EPCC I moved to El Paso 5 years ago I work, I go to school, and
sometimes when I'm not too tired
I go to the gym I live with my mom and sister. My first language is spanish. I started learning english when I moved to El Paso, so sometimes is kind of hard to speak it. They are the most important people in my life. She is my god daughter and I love her. On the weekends I try to get out of my routine and have a good time with my friends. We like to go to clubs, but we also like to go dinner or something more relaxed.
Sundays are reserved for my mom. We are used to go to church every Sunday. And, then we go to dinner