Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Security
Do not use birthdays, such as this:
"joe1896" or "billy420"
Do not use names of people you know such as "Fido" "Kobe" or "WhitneyW"
Tips for protecting your information
Examine Privacy Policies
Turn on cookie notices on your browser
Make your password hard to guess by putting numbers, marks, and capital letters in it.
Avoid using things that names, addresses, and things about you.
Do not write your password down and put it in a public place
Be careful about what you download, because it can be a virus or scam.
Make sure that it is a trusted website.
Be cautious about what you put online.
Be careful about scams, they can steal your information.
You can recognize scams by bad spelling and grammar.
Ignore or delete suspicious emails or websites online.
Here are the sources we used: