Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Technology in the Classroom: Help or Hinderance for New English Language Teachers.
Transcript of Technology in the Classroom: Help or Hinderance for New English Language Teachers.
2) Tech changes fast
3) Tech can be expensive
4) Teachers went to low-tech schools
5) New teachers may focus on their performance not tools
6) Lack of in-service training 1) Private Business owners - Want to get a market edge but a hindered by unskilled teachers
2) Students- New teachers who prefer low-tech could hinder implicit learning of tech-tools for students
3) Teachers may loose their jobs or not be hired if they are not aware of how to use tech in the classroom Who it impacts 1) Inform teacher of how this issue will affect them in the future
2) Offer information about how training is possible
3) Making it a hiring requirement that teachers have proven tech experience
4) Provide in house training of how to use technology to teach
5) YouTube Solutions