Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MIS 201 Chapter 10 eCommerce
Transcript of MIS 201 Chapter 10 eCommerce
1. Types of ecommerce: b2b vs b2c
scope of ecommerce (sales, marketing, promotion, social)
2. pure vs. partial eCommerce(bricks and mortar)
3. online auction types
4. Growing Disintermediation of entire industries.
5. Unprecedented change in sales and marketing
business process driven by technology
6. Mobile Advertising dramatic Growth
7. Accelerating movement of retail out of the Mall to Online and Omni-Channel
Request for Proposal
RFQ / RFP
Example SSU request
for bids on Dorm furnishings
Foudray: in Previous Edition of Textbook 2013 Consider Twitter IPO
1. Travel Agencies
2. Car Insurance?
Next: College Bookstores?
Banking? Shopping Malls?
Commerce is evolving
Facebook has surpassed
Google in Mobile Advetising
E-Commerce=====> Social ====> Mobile
Which is larger?
Tues April 11