Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sex Education
Valerie Huber SIECUS The American Civil Liberties Union Frank Lautenberg Abstience Only- is a form of sex education
that emphasizes abstinence from sex, & often excludes many other types of sexual & reproductive health education, particularly regarding birth control and safe sex. Promotes no sex til marriage & avoids discussion of contoceptives.
Comprehensive Sex Education-
Sex education is a broad term used to describe education about human sexual anatomy, sexual reproduction, sexual intercourse, reproductive health, emotional relations, reproductive rights and responsibilities, abstinence, contraception, and other aspects of human sexual behavior. Common avenues for sex education are parents or caregivers, school programs, and public health campaigns.