Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
project - original
Transcript of project - original
Hard of Hearing How does hearing work? Sound travels through various parts of the ear before being sent to the brain. Sound travels in Waves Your ability to hear sound depends on a wave's frequency. 20 - 20,000 Hz
Higher frequency, higher pitch Stefanie Dominguez Sound and Hearing Aids Sine Waves Wanna test your hearing? Test: http://www.noiseaddicts.com/2009/03/can-you-hear-this-hearing-test/ Hearing Aids Hearing aids amplify sound Analog vs Digital Fun Fact: Many whales and dolphins can create and perceive sounds around 175 kHz. Most hearing tests only go up to 8kHz, because that is the maximum frequency needed for normal conversation. "Understand" - (pg 11) http://books.google.com/books?id=r1HiJMZdNkcC&lpg=PA150&ots=Vn_7RSASmq&dq=equation%20hearing%20aid%20math&pg=PA11#v=onepage&q&f=false