Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Brief History of TeachMeets
Transcript of A Brief History of TeachMeets
History of TeachMeets
It's a cuddly toy...
TeachMeets developed from humble beginnings...
The first Teachmeet was in Scotland in
This is the very first TeachMeet
... and yes... it was held in a pub.
TeachMeets had spread across the country and had 100s of participants.
300 educators attended TM BETT in London, with 100s more on the waiting list.
Many TeachMeet traditions have developed...
Speak for too long and risk being hit by a camel or other cuddly toys.
At a TeachMeet it is not rude to tap away on your mobile during presentations.
Use Twitter to ask questions, interact and share your thoughts.
This is know as the back channel.
Organise your own TeachMeet
You just need a venue, teachers with things to share...
and a camel.
Get help and advice from some TM veterans.