Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
connor + colbey = w7
Transcript of connor + colbey = w7
China is in the continent of Asia. There are a lot of mountains ,and valleys. China is mostly forests. they Have a huge government.
Chineese music has a lot of history. First a long long long time ago the chineese people started to make music that started around 1122 BC. (before Christ) Chineese music has a lot of instruments involved with their traditional music like violins and drums ect...
chineese music history
chineese traditional music
There are a lot of insruments in chineese music but there are some verv inpotant instruments like drums, flutes, and, horns
instruments used in chineese music
some chineese musicians are eason chan, he is a clasical/ pop singer
CITE SOURCE HERE
colbey and connor w7
SPELL CHECK PLEASE!
Spell check, review requirements for this frame