Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Just in Time Technology Tools
Transcript of Just in Time Technology Tools
Hands-on--Building your LiveBinder
Explore emerging educational technology tools
Take restroom breaks as needed.
More facilities in lobby. Rebekah McPherson
District Webmaster &
Instructional Technology Specialist
email@example.com Student Collaboration annotary many eyes Recorder Splashtop2 iMovie Snapguide Appsfire http://appitic.com/ Notebook 11 Scribble Press Dropbox Evernote Aledo ISD QR Code Generator twitter Earth Groups Educreations Zigzag Presentations Explain
Everything Red Laser Google+ List of 20+ Tools- http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/infographic-tools/ http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2012/08/the-top-27-free-tools-to-collaborate.html Practice time! Apple VGA Adapter Five states require some form of online learning
for high school graduation:
Michigan (Since 2006)
Alabama (Since 2008)
Idaho August 10, 2012 http://www.eschoolnews.com/2012/08/10/virginia-to-require-an-online-course-for-graduation/ Click here for more collaboration tools http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2012/08/10-free-organizational-tools-for.html Click here for tools to help students get organized Just in Time Technology Tools BYOD 2012 AISD Student Technology Survey Results
Collected May 2012
n=279 Selected Questions/Responses Do you have Internet access at home through a personal device (computer, iPad, Smart Phone)?
Scavenger Hunt Break for Lunch
Begin again at 12:15 TitanPad Notes Audience Participation--Socrative Exit Survey
Use your computer or smartphone Post Reflections to Wallwisher Instructions:
1. Break into groups of 5 or 6. Each person in the group will choose one of the tools that they want to learn more about (Don’t choose something you already know!) Decide quickly. 2. Groups split- Go to where your topic is meeting. In this new group, explore the tech tools. Members will be responsible for going back to their original group and reporting 1) What the tool is, and 2) BYOD uses [45 mins.] 3. When time is up--Members return to original groups and share information. Select a scribe to record main points in TitanPad. [45 mins.] Room # 78338
Follow me on Twitter @techapps Thanks for coming!
Want timely technology tips?
Follow me on twitter @techapps