Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kangaroo
Overveiw Of A Kangaroo
Hi My Name Is Aidan Graham. My Animal Is an Kangaroo. The Kangaroo Is A Marsupial. That Means It Has A pouch For It's Baby. My Animal Is A Vertebrate. That Means It Has A Backbone. It's Classifaction Is a Mammal. My Animal Is A Herbivore That Means It Eats Plants Like Flowers And Grass.
What It looks Like
The Kangaroo Has Fur All Over It's Body. It's Fur Color Is Brown. The Kangaroo Could Be 3.25 To 5.25 Long. It Has Clawed Hands, Large Powerful Legs, Longed 4 Toed Feet 1.5 feet Long.
The Kangaroo Could Be Found In Only Australia. It Is In The Dessert. In Australia It Is: Tropical, Sub-Tropical And Equatorial.
Did You Know Kangaroos Can Swim! Also Kangaroos Have Powerful Legs An Can Be Dangerous. The Red Kangaroo Is The Largest Marsupial In The World. Kangaroos Can Jump Very High Sometimes 3 Times Their Own Height!!! Kangaroos Can Hop Around quickly on 2 legs Or Walk around Slowly On All 4. Did you know Kangaroos can't Walk backwards!
Hoped You liked It!!!
1 Of The Kangaroos enemies Are Heat.
My Animal is Warm-Blooded. My Animal also is born alive NOT From Egg!!!
Check Out : Birds, Bats, Deers, Dogs And more! By Some amazing People At Prezi.com. Or Just Take In Some Interesting Facts At Tuesday,Wednesday, And Thursday.
1. What Kind Of Clothes Do Kangaroos Wear?
2. What Do You Call A Lazy Kangaroo?
3. What Did the Wise Austrailian Invent While Recycling?
2. A Pouch Potato
3. A Can-Guru
1. A Jump Suit
And See You Next Time Peppa Pig, I Mean Class.Well Peppa you're Not a Kangaroo.
Why Not Me!
I Hope You Learned Something About The Kangaroo!
I Get It