Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Volcanose
How Does It Erupt
The Earth's crust is made up of huge slabs called plates, which fit together. These plates sometimes move. The friction causes earthquakes and volcanic eruptions near the edges of the plates. The theory that explains this process is called plate tectonics.
What is it?
A volcano is a mountain that goes down to the ground. It is filled with hot rock called magma. If you went to a volcano that had already erupted and you picked up one of the rocks you will see it is as light as a feather.
Yes because it burns down houses and plants so it makes a fire and can go far and burn a hole forest. But you know some people live next to volcanos because after the eruption there is this very good dirt that help the plants grow faster.
where they mostly happen
And many other country in the world
Is it dangerous?