Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Human Brain
Transcript of The Human Brain
the brain to imagine larger
amount of people that is currently possible. (of
memory) They found several areas in which progress could have a profound impact, including behaviour-altering drugs, scanners that can interpret a person's state of mind and devices capable of boosting senses such as hearing and vision. Advantages... Damage to the brain would be a result if the development is not carried out properly. If the case is severe enough, may possibly lead to death. Disadvantages... What i would like to know is your thought on whether you would favour the developments or disagree with them. Yes No Thank you for watchig and interacting...,
By Seli Arku-korsi ,
School Spanish captain.
i Gracias ! functions that can be improved Sent Vision Hearing