Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
North,Central and South America Water
Transcript of North,Central and South America Water
Agriculture: almost 2 thirds
Products= carrots, bananas, corn
Products= coffee, cotton and rice
= 1500 m per year.
Products= Rubber, steel, plastic
Least water= Antigua and Barbuda.
Most water= Mexico, Nicaragua.
Products= sugar, coffee, soybeans
= 200 km^3 per year.
OF THE WORLDS
Has quarter of the
Brazil Water Use
Peru Water Use
Brazil and Peru= almost 2 thirds of South Americas water
Most water= Canada and USA
Products=clothes, metal and furniture
Products= Eggs, fruits and corn
Products: coffee, cotton, bananas and sugar.
Resources= groundwater, lakes
Resources= ground water, aquifers
= 750 km^3 per year