Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
North,Central and South America Water
Transcript of North,Central and South America Water
Agriculture: almost 2 thirds
Products= carrots, bananas, corn
Products= coffee, cotton and rice
= 1500 m per year.
Products= Rubber, steel, plastic
Least water= Antigua and Barbuda.
Most water= Mexico, Nicaragua.
Products= sugar, coffee, soybeans
= 200 km^3 per year.
OF THE WORLDS
Has quarter of the
Brazil Water Use
Peru Water Use
Brazil and Peru= almost 2 thirds of South Americas water
Most water= Canada and USA
Products=clothes, metal and furniture
Products= Eggs, fruits and corn
Products: coffee, cotton, bananas and sugar.
Resources= groundwater, lakes
Resources= ground water, aquifers
= 750 km^3 per year