Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to fade out in prezi
Transcript of How to fade out in prezi
What's the latest trick in Prezi. . .
. . .that has all the viewers mesmerized?
It's fading. . .
Here's how to do it!
First of all, decide what you want to disappear!
I'll do this!
Also make sure to have either a white or black background (It's much easier - I'll change mine)
Upload an image exactly the same colour as your background.
Then place it over your picture.
Then you go to edit path and select the frame that has the item you want to disappear. Apply the fade - in effect to the white/black square!
And you're DONE!!
But. . . you can't apply it to backgrounds with more than one color.
If you know how. . . then make a prezi on it!
Made by . . .
Prezi apprentice . . .