Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Fallacies of Donald Trump
Transcript of The Fallacies of Donald Trump
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
What two Logical Fallacies are in this one statement?
Answers to Question 1
Ad Hominem Arguments
"I have a great relationship with the Blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the Blacks."
The wording of this phrase said by Donald Trump, what Logical Fallicy is this?
Answers to Question 2
"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
What Logical Fallacy is this?
Question 3 Answers
"Free trade is terrible. Free trade can be wonderful if you have smart people. But we have stupid people."
What kind of fallacy is this?
Question 4 Answers
"I have so many websites. I have them all over the place. I hire people ... it costs me three dollars."
What kind of Fallicy is this?
Question 5 Answers
Just For Fun