Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Compound Words
together to form one word
made up of multiple syllables. Rain + Bow
Rainbow Using compound words
in a sentence Show what you know Play Ground Playground Ground Cup Cake Cupcake Dog House Doghouse Sun Flower Sunflower 2.) Lisa's lunchbox has a butterfly on it. 1.) The kids went outside to play ball.
Tea + Cup
Teacup The kids went
outside to play. Lisa's lunchbox has a butterfly on it. What words in these sentences are compound words? 3.) Joey packed his textbooks and headphones in his backpack before leaving his house. Joey packed his textbooks and headphones in his backpack before leaving his house. 4.) Christmas was around the corner and Carol was excited to see snowflakes, have
snowball fights and make gingerbread houses. Christmas was around the corner and Carol was excited to see snowflakes, have snowball fights, and make gingerbread houses.