Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Metro 2033
- Attracted an audience.
- Glukhovksy listened to comments, critiques.
- Glukhovsky changed story based on feedback.
- Still available online for free. Metro 2033 Metro 2034 Metro 2035 ? - Released online, like Metro 2033.
- Still available online for free. - "You know, guys, I spent 12 years underground,
I wanna get out."
- The Universe of Metro 2033 is born! - Stalkers
- The Dark Ones
- The Fourth Reich
- Savage Cannibals of the Great Worm Cult
- The First International Red Fighting Brigade of the Moscow Metropolitan in the Name of Ernesto Che Guevara Introduction to Metro 2033 - Dmitry Glukhovsky "It's not a test of are you a good person or a bad person.
It's a test of how open-minded you are." Metro 2033
Metro: Last Light
Metro 2033 Online
Metro 2033 Board Game
Metro 2034 Audio Book
End of the Road Comic
Metro 2033 Film
Universe of Metro 2033 4A Games. THQ, 2010.
4A Games. THQ, 2013.
Hobby World, 2011.
Voiced by Alexander Andrienko. Music by Alexander Hunter.
Illustrated by Anton Grechko.
MGM. Dir. Mark Johnson. Screenplay by Scott Frazier.
Several international authors. Metro: Last Light - Live Action Trailer What do we do to ourselves
if we cannot understand
each other? Video Game Adaptation - Metro 2033 From Artyom to Hunter... Example Encounters Music by Dolphin for Metro 2034. Can we rely on
"The One?" What is a life worth living? What is a life worth saving? Soft-spoken Contemplative
Trusting Sometimes shy
Sensitive Books Artyom - Dmitry Glukhovsky "Somebody asked me if I feel that having my book turned into a video game somehow degrades it.
Bullshit." Fans of Metro 2033 - Keeps the atmosphere, spirit,
and themes of the novel
- Subtle, not overbearing with
- Poses questions for
exploration rather than coming to a definite conclusion or
- Expands Artyom while retaining
the integrity of his character
- Not just a first-person
shooter survival horror game Successful Aspects Disappointing Aspects - Simplified story and
characters (with the exception of Artyom)
- Heavy content removed or
(ex.: no religious encounters)
- Humor intrinsic to the world
is replaced with more generic
humor (ex.: no rat race) Hunter Unsociable Cynical
One-man army Flamethrower ... And Back to Artyom Again - Dmitry Glukhovsky "For me, the main character always defines the style." - Dmitry Glukhovsky "People were very curious about that, so I decided it's about time to tell them more." - Dmitry Glukhovsky "If a person is creative, they don't have to adapt something word for word - they can make it their own thing. They need to interpret it." - Dmitry Glukhovsky "Why can't the readers now really become co-creators of this world, not just editors?
The ambition is, of course, to cover the map of the entire world...to have this great, huge network of cross-translatable books." - Roadside Picnic - Strugatsky brothers
- Stalker - Andrei Tarkovsky
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - GSC Game World
- Survarium - Vostok Games Pre-existing Fanbase sergeykamen nasheradio - Stories
- Radio Drama
- Sketches, Drawings, Paintings,
Photo manipulation, Graphics Fan Contribution killjoysch ink-trap NebesnayaRis YoungArtistRising Faces of Artyom CompagnoCube Kumagorochan Feffelini Artyom went insane for a while, then married. Probably not the same person as the character, Artyom Popov. Metro 2034 Further Exploration The Last Refuge More insight from Artyom into the aftermath of Metro 2033, as well as into his childhood when he first encountered a Dark One. The Universe of Metro 2033 Links Easier to read
Accessible to many
Faster-paced Metro 2033 Difficult language
Filled with metaphors, allegories, and philosophical reasoning
Slower-paced Metro 2034 Making Of Metro: Last Light Live Action Trailer Interviews Kawerna Nuclear Bunker Exclusive Spong http://www.kawerna.pl/biblioteka/english-corner/item/3240-interview-with-dmitry-glukhovsky-part-i.html?tmpl=component&print=1 http://www.kawerna.pl/biblioteka/english-corner/item/3309-interview-with-dmitry-glukhovsky-part-ii.html http://spong.com/feature/10110068/Interview-Metro-2033s-Dmitry-Glukhovsky-and-Huw-Beynon Bitmob http://bitmob.com/articles/metro-2033-interview The Books Download The Universe of Metro 2033 Books (Russian) http://m2033.org/book-metro2033/ Read Metro 2033 (Russian) http://www.m-e-t-r-o.ru/Metro-01.htm http://www.metro2033.ru/index.php Metro 2033 Portal Metro 2034 Audiobook (Russian) http://audio-knigi.3dn.ru/load/fantasy/metro_2034/1-1-0-1 The Games http://www.enterthemetro.com/ The Newsauce