Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Once upon a co-operative...
Transcript of Once upon a co-operative...
the top dog to get a share of the profits... In a place where people are workers and not just resources... Our place. But stories need to be heard People need to be ready to listen When global oil companies advertise to the world that they should get behind the development of renewable energy... When they newly embrace values which the co-operative business model already has as its own... That is the golden moment at which the verse becomes a song. Next year, in the United Nations International Year of Cooperatives... ...contribute your verse. We want your story of success to be a showcase for our communications efforts in 2012. - The Global Hub – aggregated and real time news hub.
- Coop'Art youth competition - video, music, photography.
- stories.coop – global digital campaign to tell co-operative ‘stories’. www.2012.coop People need to listen... People need to listen...