Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mapping Africa Day 2
Transcript of Mapping Africa Day 2
1. What type of things were you asked to mark on your sample map?
2. Make a prediction: Why are these things significant?
I predict that_______________
3. Explain one new piece of information you learned from your map yesterday.
*Africa's population is 1.1 billion
* 15% of the world's population lives in Africa
*There are 54 countries within the continent of
*There are over 1,000 different
languages spoken in Africa
SWBAT create a class map of northern Medieval Africa, including trade routes and physical features, using data from various secondary sources.
Today's Learning Objectives
OPTION 1: Add to your
map as each group presents
OPTION 2: As each group presents, track
about what you see being added to the map
*You will continue working in your groups from yesterday.
*Every group will have TEN MINUTES to do this following:
1. DOUBLE CHECK EVERYONE'S MAP!
2. Plan your introduction:
"On this map, we will be presenting _________"
3. Get ready to present :)
MEDIEVAL AFRICA GROUP MINI PROJECT - DAY 2
EXIT TICKET TIME!
Remember: YOU ARE AN ISLAND
THERE IS NO ONE TO TALK TO OR LOOK AT
YES I WILL SIGN
YOUR COYOTE CARD
Yesterday you examined a specific map of Africa.
Grading Criteria ____/10 points
CREATING THE CLASS MAP