Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reflection and Refraction
Transcript of Reflection and Refraction
Do you think this light is reflection or refracting?
Write down all the sources of light that you can think of.
Give some examples of objects that can reflect light, what do these objects have in common?
The bending of light as it moves through one medium into another
Light changing directions
A form of energy in which our eyes can detect
The bouncing back of light rays from a surface
Medium - matter that light travels through
Dark colors absorb light
Light colors reflect light
Light waves travel in a straight line
Facts about Light