Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How Do We Remember Chinese Characters?
Transcript of How Do We Remember Chinese Characters?
(Traditional) 1. Warm Up: Discussion
2. Teaching Characters(Traditional)
3. Teaching Characters (Modern)
4. Visual Mnemonic: Draw the Character!
5. Auditory Mnemonic: Tell the Story!
6. Mnemonic Game: Back to the Class
7. Closure: Discussion Teaching
(Modern) Meaning + Mnemonics
Stories Radicals THE KEY
Basic Character Building Blocks “女” + “子" = “好” “木” + “木" = “林” Closure Auditory Mnemonics:
Tell the Story! What are Chinese characters?
How are they different from English letters and words?
How do we remember them? Mnemonics Game: Guess