Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How Do We Remember Chinese Characters?
Transcript of How Do We Remember Chinese Characters?
(Traditional) 1. Warm Up: Discussion
2. Teaching Characters(Traditional)
3. Teaching Characters (Modern)
4. Visual Mnemonic: Draw the Character!
5. Auditory Mnemonic: Tell the Story!
6. Mnemonic Game: Back to the Class
7. Closure: Discussion Teaching
(Modern) Meaning + Mnemonics
Stories Radicals THE KEY
Basic Character Building Blocks “女” + “子" = “好” “木” + “木" = “林” Closure Auditory Mnemonics:
Tell the Story! What are Chinese characters?
How are they different from English letters and words?
How do we remember them? Mnemonics Game: Guess