Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Artists and Advertising
Transcript of Artists and Advertising
Norman Rockwell and
Create a character on a 12”x18” piece of paper (as if they
were drawing their character’s portrait.)
The students will randomly select (out of a hat) an internationally recognized brand to incorporate in the second portion of this project.
Students should then use their character to design an advertisement for a the company they chose on a 4 ¼”x11” piece of paper, the size of a half page advertisement.
The original company logo should be redesigned and incorporated into the ad.
(see rubric for specific expectations)