Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My AIESEC Experience
Transcript of My AIESEC Experience
Harvard Business Review
SUMMER 2013 IN POLAND
MY AIESEC EXPERIENCE
Team Leader in
Member since 2013
and Communication & Marketing
I lost my fears
I was able to...
open international integration through interactive learning with a lot of fun.
1. I've had the possibility to see
Poland during summer holidays,
tried traditional cuisine and met
2. I've had the opportunity to make friendships with other volunteers from around the world and learnt
3. I could learn how to be an
effective leader and how to develop classes with different age groups.
4. I've had the chance to improve
my communicative and leadership
Learning skills that I may obtain during the internship
“I think the best thing is the moment when
you give things to the kids, the way they smile, the way they are laughing – that’s beautiful.
There is no feeling like that”
thanks to everyone for
making this happen.
I'll never forget it
Congrats¡ You've just won a free
culture, language, traditions and customs