Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BLOGGING FOR BUSINESS
Transcript of BLOGGING FOR BUSINESS
1) Expand its audience inside and outside of Miami University
2) Communicate its value of customer understanding and appreciation
3) Build product loyalty
A Social Media Proposal To:
Tamar & Peter Lask, Co-Owners of Juniper
1) Blogs are global
2) Blogs bridge the generational gap
3) Blogs provide easily accessible customer feedback
4) Blogs allow companies to stay relevant
5) Blogs help to personalize companies
MAKE THE INVESTMENT
BLOGS ARE GLOBAL
Tumblr.com has over 101.7 Million blogs
Wordpress.com has over 63 Million blogs
LiveJournal has 62.6 Million blogs
Weebly has over 12 Million blogs
Blogster has over 582,754 blogs
Global platform for Juniper to reach a world audience, instead of a University audience
BRIDGING THE GAP
71% of 16-34 year olds in the US have participated in a blogging activity
Blogging is considered an unadulterated form of marketing, which younger generations find appealing
Entice customers, don't repel them
Blogging to Receive Feedback
Why should Juniper create a blog?
Use a blog to stay up-to-date
How can Juniper differentiate itself from local competitors, like Bluetique or The Apple Tree?
Blog to Personalize
Has personalization helped other companies?
Below is a picture of a Juniper ad for shorts. Why not put this on a blog instead of Facebook?
So what will this cost you?
The beauty of a blog is priceless.