Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 5/1
act ii scene i
Lesson IQ: What is the significance of Macbeth's soliloquy in Act II Scene I?
Respond: Imagine that your fav movie was a play instead. How would it be different without the use of special effects?
Draw comparisons between the following clips to come up with a meaning for soliloquy
A long speech that is given by a character that is alone on stage
Why does Shakespeare use soliloquies to reveal characters' thoughts?
What is the meaning behind Macbeth's soliloquy?