Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Writing Tech I: Welcome
Transcript of Writing Tech I: Welcome
M, Tu, Wed, Th 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Let's look at Blackboard.
Tips for college success
What you can expect: ICR
1. A little about me
2. A little about you
Area of study
(817) 994-9759 text
Office Hours: 5:30 -6:00 M-Th, Room 7350
What It's Worth
40% End of Chapter tests/Pathbuilder
40% Paragraph assignments
20% Final Exam/Essay
What you can expect: Class
What you can expect: Assignments
Paragraphs x 4
Descriptive (6/5; due 6/0)
Example (6/13; due 6/16)
Definition (6/20; due 6/23)
Argument (6/27; due 6/30)
What you can expect: My Expectations
1. We start on time.
2. Absences: I will not drop you.
3. Behave appropriately.
Tame your technology.
Take care of your needs.
The Writer's World: Paragraphs and Essays, Fourth Edition
by Lynne Gaetz and Suneeti Phadke, Longman Press
isbn 13: 978-0-321-89512-7
isbn 10: 0-321-89512-6
book + code: $95
ebook + code: $55
print upgrade: $51
Monday: Paragraph Lecture
Wednesday: Edit and Revise Paragraph
Thursday: Pathbuilder/Paragraph due