Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of cloud computing
Banking and financial services
Health care Example of Cloud computing CLOUD COMPUTING ON e-COMMERCE Types of Cloud Computing Teng Lei
Rodney Malino Siahaan
Muhammad Iqbal Hafiz
Ni Putu Wika Mardiyanti Advantages Privacy agreement and services level agreement
Security and data protection
Legislation and regulation
Location of data Risks The term cloud computing is no longer an industry buzzword and signals a transformational shift in how business data and e-commerce applications will be stored, accessed, shared, and transacted online.
Cost Savings Scalability
Transparent software update
Rich and functional features
Integrated marketing tools
Design the layout elements
Search engine friendly
Reducing Cost Disadvantage
security and protection Private cloud
Hybrid Cloud Advantages and Risks